The 755PSMA2 smoke alarm is a photoelectric smoke alarm that can be used as a single mains powered, battery backed alarm or can be interconnected with other 755 series smoke alarms to give whole home protection. It is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling. When used with the 755RFB (wireless mounting base), the alarm can offer wireless or wired interlinking capabilities as well are remote test/hush wired functionality.
When used with the 755RB (relay mounting base), the alarm can be used to connect to 3rd party devices such as lights, sirens and home automation systems through a voltage free change-over contact.
- Photoelectric technology for detection of smoldering fire types (most common fire types in homes)
- Wired interconnect feature (up to 40 alarms)
- Compatible with optional relay or wireless interconnect bases
- Quality optical chamber with stainless steel insect screen
- Easy to use test/hush button
- Easy installation and maintenance with flip-down design
- Compatible with 755PSMA and 755SMA mounting bases.
- Robust digital design