When it comes to the workplace, we at Duracell recognize that professionals demand dependable, long lasting performance.That’s why we offer DURACELL® PROCELL® professional batteries. A full line of DURACELL PROCELL alkaline, zinc air, lithium, and speciality batteries is available and is priced and packaged exclusively for professional applications. In addition to batteries, a complete selection of professional flashlights is also available covering most business needs.
Duracell Procell alkaline batteries deliver outstanding performance and reliability.
Major advantages are:
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Operates reliably in temperature extremes of -20°C to 54° C
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury
DURACELL PROCELL BATTERIES
- All DURACELL PROCELL batteries are manufactured torigorous specifications to meet the high standards of durability and longevity professional users expect. All DURACELL PROCELL productsare backed by Duracell’s guarantee of quality and workmanship.
WHY DO DURACELL PROCELL BATTERIES LAST SO LONG?
- Duracell conducts extensive testing and analysis of battery usage patterns to determine the factors having the greatest impact on battery performance. These efforts have resulted in the development of our longest lasting battery ever.
- Over the last ten years a substantial investment in battery research and development has yielded significant increases in Duracell battery performance.
- Duracell is committed to the development of innovations and improvements that will deliver increased customer value and satisfaction.
DURACELL…THE COMPANY BEHIND THE DURACELL PROCELL BRAND NAME
- Duracell is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of high performance alkaline batteries. In addition, Duracell markets primary lithium batteries, zinc air batteries, rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries, and a range of specialty batteries.
DURACELL…THE BATTERY CATEGORY EXPERTS
- Duracell maintains a strong commitment to grow the battery business with each of our professional customers. Every Duracell Professional Products sales team member is a battery category expert and is solely dedicated to cater to the business needs of Duracell
DURACELL® PROCELL® alkaline batteries deliver outstanding performance and reliability. Major advantages are:
- long lasting and dependable — even after seven years of storage
- last up to ten times longer than super heavy duty zinc carbon batteries in power demanding applications
- long service life at high drain discharges
- operate reliably in temperature extremes of -20°C to 54°C
- date coded to ensure freshness
- economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- contain no added mercury